- Information of all registered theses (printed and electronic) can be found in Aalto-Primo | Aalto-Primo
- From year 2020 we have archived theses only in electronic format.
- Most of the printed archive copies of older technology and business and economics theses have been scanned into electronic format.
- Metadata of theses in electronic format is registered in Aaltodoc. A full-text file of the thesis is available in Aaltodoc if the author has given permission for online publication. | Aaltodoc
- Electronic theses files, which are not available in the Aaltodoc, can be sent to private customers via email. You can also read electronic theses locally at the Harald Herlin Learning Centre's workstations.
- Printed copies of theses are located in closed storage. You can read printed theses at the premises of the Harald Herlin Learning Centre. Place an order in advance by email. We do not borrow theses or send the theses to other libraries via interlibrary loan service.
You can send thesis requests to us by email to oppimiskeskus [at] aalto.fi. Please mention the author’s name, title of the thesis and year of publication in your request.